WHAT IS SAMSUNG FRAME TV ART?
Samsung Frame TV Art is a unique feature that allows you to transform your Samsung Frame TV into a work of art when you're not watching it. Elevate the look of your living room by swapping out the artwork depending on the season or your home décor updates. If you are wondering where to buy Samsung Frame TV Art, you can find curated collections like Autumn, Christmas, and Neutral Vintage on the Frame TV Art page here.
TIPS FOR USING YOUR FRAME TV
- Use the SmartThings app to manage your art.
- While this ultimately depends on personal preference, I suggest using the no mat mode to get the edge-to-edge art look.
- Swap out your frame TV art for holidays like Christmas, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and even the 4th of July to make your space feel extra festive.
- Get personal with custom frame tv art options.
HOW DO I UPLOAD TV ART?
- Download your artwork & save it to your phone in a folder dedicated to Frame TV Art
- Connect the SmartThings App on your TV
- Click on the Samsung Frame TV icon in the SmartThings App
- Click on Art Mode
- Select the Frame TV Art folder & choose the artwork you want to display
- Choose mat preference (I suggest no mat)
- Select “set” & enjoy your new artwork
The Samsung Frame TV is a great way to add personality and style to your home. With the ability to upload your own photos, you can create a truly unique display that reflects your personal taste. If you do not have a Samsung Frame TV but still want the look keep reading below!
SAMSUNG FRAME TV HACK
The frame tv will set you back quite a bit, so if you want the look but not the price, try this hack!
Step 1: Open the YouTube App on your TV
Step 2: Search tv screensavers or find kikiandnim options here
Step 3: Select your favorite and let it play!
Make sure to find a video that rotates the images every 10-15 minutes to avoid burn on your television. The kikiandnim channel offers themed videos with images that rotate and no sound!